Monday, March 2, 2009

My Three Little Grand Monkeys


Today is a snowy winter Monday morning. The roads are very icey and it continues to snow. This past weekend was so much fun. I took care of my 3 wonderful grandchildren: Alex, Collin & Kenzie. We played Candyland. We put together puzzles and we played with Uncle Tom's trains. I was a little nervous bathing the boys Saturday night as Alex was hurt in the tub the last time he was with me but all was well. Alex kept reassurging me every time he banged his head by saying, "I OK GaGa, no boo boo, no hopital". Here are some portraits I took of Alley, Colley & Kenzie this past weekend. They are truly my pride and joy.






2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Those are really good pictures!! Especially the one of kenzie. You might have to send those to me so I can get them printed. :-) They had a wonderful time this weekend too, they kept saying they wanted to go back to Gaga's house yesterday.

IrishPatty said...

I tried really hard to get a good portrait pic of Alex but he is such a clown. Every time I asked him to smile, he would stick out his tongue or give me a funny face. I will print out the pics and give you 8 x 10s. You and Timm made 3 of the nicest, most beautiful children. They truly are my pride and joy.
Love,
Mom & GaGa